Sep 4, 2008

New Affiliate - Namrita O'Dea


Hello BCC Athletes,

I'm excited about the opportunity to work with each of you on your nutrition to help you reach your performance goals! It's amazing how many athletes put in the training hours, do intervals, recovery rides, long endurance rides, etc. but then miss the nutrition piece. Once you realize that training & nutrition go hand in hand, you will be amazed at the gains you will make in your performance and in your body. Not only will we focus on the on-the-bike nutrition, but we will also address the off-the-bike daily nutrition. Every body's schedules, needs, and preferences are different so I can work with each of you individually to make sure you have a great nutrition plan to fit your specific needs. If this is something you are interested in, please contact me through my website and we will get started. I will need to gather some basic information from you about your nutritional intake, your goals, and your training/racing schedule.

I work with many types of athletes, but mostly with cyclists and triathletes. I also currently work with the college students at Georgia State University. You can learn more about me by visiting my website.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!